GAP FREE or 50% OFF until 30/06/17*
Shadia Djakovic, Dietitian & Nutritionist APD
Nutrition and Food can be confusing, there is a lot of conflicting information out there, particularly in cyberspace and knowing your nutritional right from wrong can be a nightmare. This is where expert advice on healthy food comes in handy. Accredited practicing Dietitians (APD’s) are university-qualified professional Dietitians that undertake ongoing training and education programs to ensure that they are your most up-to-date and credible source of nutrition information. They translate scientific health and nutrition information into practical advice, and practise in line with DAA Professional Standards.
Our new family member Shadia Djakovic is an APD. You may have noticed Shadias’ column in our monthly eNewsletter. She’s kept us entertained and informed through our online services, and due to popular demand, she is now offering consultations at our practice. Shadia’s passion for nutrition began at a young age with her interest for food, its health benefits and for the science of the kitchen. This led her to study Nutrition and become a Dietitian. She’s very passionate about cooking as well as sports nutrition and food sustainability. Diet plans are essential for people who want to:
- Lose/gain weight
- Lower blood pressure/Bad Cholesterol
- Improve mood and energy levels
- Eat for allergies and intolerances
- Maintain a healthy digestive system
- Sports Nutrition for optimum performance
- Manage the complications of a range of illnesses including diabetes, heart disease and PCOS
- Improve their overall diet
- Increase immunity
- Prepare for a fitness event
And much more!
She loves mentoring people to achieve their nutrition and diet goals and giving them skills to improve their diets. Shadia offers a range of evidence-based nutrition and diet plans, individualised counselling, supermarket tours, medical nutrition therapy and group dietary therapy. Call the clinic on 80686776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
Shadia will be running a 30 min WorkShop with Q&A and light refreshments served, on June 8th 7.30PM. Join the Facebook Event Page to learn more…
*Terms & Conditions:
- If you have private health insurance you may receive one consultation completely Gap Free (no out of pocket expense) when booking and attending by 30/06/2017
- If you don’t have private health insurance, you may receive one consultation at a 50% discount rate when booking and attending by 30/06/2017
- Offer is valid for one session only
- Offer expires 30/06/2017