Precise Body Composition Assessment in just One Minute!
The process involves standing on a metal platform and holding onto two handles for about one minute. In addition to your body fat percentage, the InBody can tell you where your fat is stored and where you have water collecting in your body (edema), which can be a sign of injury or inflammation. It will also measure your RMR, BMR, and relative strength of each of your limbs. The machines are expensive but taking the test isn’t, we charge 50$ for first time-scanners and only $40 for any subsequent scans. The InBody is fairly new technology so it can be hard to find, Fine Form Physio have made this technology available at the clinic on regular dates to ensure our customers can keep abreast of their health progress. Find out your:
- Body Fat %
- Visceral Fat or Internal Fat around your organs
- Muscle %
- Water levels
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Bone Mineral Content
- Metabolic rate
And much more!…
What you receive:
- Detailed results report, yours to keep
- Explanation from an Inbody Consultant of your results
- Nutritionist Discount for a session with an experienced Dietitian
- $20 Physiotherapy Gift Voucher
- Peace of mind knowing how healthy your insides really are!
The next InBody Scan is scheduled on Saturday, 30th of September between 10.30am – 12.30pm, call 80686776 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot!