- When Do Classes Start?
- What are The Benefits?
- What Classes Are On Offer?
- Class Timetable
- Private Classes
- How To Register
Fine Form Physiotherapy has expanded its clinic to introduce a new studio specifically customized for Yoga and Pilates classes. Class sizes will be limited to a maximum of 5 to ensure optimum care and service. Classes commenced for Term 2 on Tuesday 26th of April, Classes for Term 3 begin Monday July 24th. Pre-registration for Term 3 is open now. Classes are sold in packs, for Term 3, a 9 class pack will be offered for both Pilates and Yoga Classes. Paying for Term packs ensures your spot is secured in the class and you are able to meet your health goals by staying committed. If you are starting after the beginning of the Term we can pro-rata a class pack for you based on the amount of weeks you have left in the Term. Classes in your pack are to be used within the Term, private make up sessions can be arranged if there is no room in an alternative class. We provide all equipment and mats, but if you would like to bring your own, you will need a non slip mat for the studio floor, you are also welcome to purchase those from the clinic, please enquire at reception or via telephone.
Clinical Pilates is a form of therapeutic exercise that focuses on posture, core stability, balance, control, strength, flexibility, and breathing. In the contemporary world, Clinical Pilates is often used in conjunction with physiotherapy as a means of treating a variety of injuries, particularly those of the neck and back.
Yoga also caters to the body’s well-being as well as the minds. It improves cardiovascular health as well as chronic neck and back pain. Moreover, yoga staves off stress and anxiety by clearing your brain and sharpening it. It helps a person avoid and in some cases, get rid of depression.
The Yoga and Pilates classes will help you in pertaining self-control, self-perception, well-being, body awareness, balance, mind-body, strengthening and reflexivity.
Feel free to bring a friend, classes are capped at 6 people to ensure everyone gets the care and attention they need. We can also offer private classes for just yourself or a group of friends at a day/time that suits you. Please call the practice to discuss pricing options for private classes.
The current offering is as follows:
- Pilates Reformer, Trapeze Equipment Class (45mins): Utilising a combination of equipment and mat work, you will be exposed to a variety of exercises as part of a group training regime. This class will see you improving your core strength, overall flexibility, prevention of Back/Neck pain and give you a great work out! Get ready to burn those calories…Beginner – Intermediate Classes available
- Pilates Pregnancy – Reformer/Mat (45mins): The benefits of Pilates for a Pregnant woman are phenomenal. Pilates strengthens your deep abdominals pelvis, back and pelvic floor muscles without placing undue strain on your other joints. It is a low impact exercise and safely targets the key areas of the body that can cause discomfort in Pregnancy, preparing your body for the birth of your baby and promoting a speedier recovery afterwards. It is also proven to help prevent Diastasis Recti, the splitting of the abdominal muscles. Beginner – Intermediate Classes available.
- Pilates Post-natal – Reformer/Mat (45mins): Post Natal Pilates aims to get your pelvis and core strengthened back to pre-baby conditions. This class will help prevent back, hip and shoulder pain which is so common with mums with small babies. The lifting, carrying and breast feeding can all take a toll on our bodies and it is important to keep the core areas strong and flexible in order to avoid injury. Happy Mamma Happy Bubba! Beginner – Intermediate Classes available.
- Private One-on-One Classes (30 mins): Want all the attention on you? You deserve it! Pilates is a specialized exercise and takes time and care to develop the advanced skills everyone looks for. Choose a time or day that suits you and pay as you come! Beginner – Advanced levels welcome.
If you would prefer to do one on one Private Pilates Classes with our Physiotherapists we offer 30 minute sessions which can be booked at a time that is convenient for you. We can also arrange Private Classes for two or more clients at a time that is convenient for you. Private Health Insurance can also be used to cover the cost of these sessions. Please see below for price list.
- 1 Client = $90 (30 mins)
- 2 = $50 each (30 mins)
- 3+ = $42 each (45 mins)
Below is the timetable for Term 3 which you may pre-register for now by following the instructions below.
Our Pilates classes can be covered by Private Health Insurance. You must check with your provider to confirm that your level of cover includes Pilates. An initial assessment is compulsory. One of our Physio’s must assess you for injuries and weaknesses in order to enhance your Pilates class experience and help you reach your goals. Initial Pilates assessment is 30 minutes and costs $50 and is also covered by private health insurance.
|Class||9 Class Pass – Term 3|
|Pilates Reformer, Trapeze Equipment (45 mins)||$378|
|Pilates for Pregnancy – Beginner (45 mins)||$378|
|Pilates for Pregnancy – Intermediate (45 mins)||$378|
|Pilates Post-natal – Beginner (45 mins)||$378|
|Pilates Post-Natal – Intermediate (45 mins)||$378|
You may register for classes by calling 80686776 or emailing email@example.com, you may also fill in the online form below. Our receptionist will provide you with a registration form. Upon completion of your registration form you will be sent an invoice which you may choose to pay by direct deposit, credit card, over the phone - or at the counter before the start of classes.
Please fill below form to register.