- When Do Classes Start?
- What are The Benefits?
- Who’s teaching?
- What Classes Are On Offer?
- Private Classes
- Class Timetable
- How To Register
Fine Form Physiotherapy has expanded its clinic to introduce a new studio specifically customized for Yoga and Pilates classes. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 5 to ensure optimum care and service. Classes for Term 4 commence on Monday 7th October and end December 16th. Classes are sold in packs, for Term 4, a 9 class pack will be offered unless beginning the term a little later (up to 3 weeks for a late start is the limit). Paying for Term packs ensures your spot is secured in the class and you are able to meet your health goals by staying committed. Classes in your pack are to be used within the Term, make up sessions are held mid-term and end of term for those who could not find make spots in alternative classes. We provide all equipment and mats, but if you would like to bring your own, you will need a non slip mat for the studio floor, you are also welcome to purchase those from the clinic, please enquire at reception or via telephone.
Clinical Pilates is a form of therapeutic exercise that focuses on posture, core stability, balance, control, strength, flexibility, and breathing. In the contemporary world, Clinical Pilates is often used in conjunction with physiotherapy as a means of treating a variety of injuries, particularly those of the neck and back.
Yoga also caters to the body’s well-being as well as the minds. It improves cardiovascular health as well as chronic neck and back pain. Moreover, yoga staves off stress and anxiety by clearing your brain and sharpening it. It helps a person avoid and in some cases, get rid of depression.
The Yoga and Pilates classes will help you in pertaining self-control, self-perception, well-being, body awareness, balance, mind-body, strengthening and reflexivity.
Our Pilates Classes are instructed solely by experienced Physiotherapists, this is an added bonus to you – not only will you have someone with detailed knowledge of anatomy, they will be full aware of your body’s strengths and limitations so that they can ensure you receive the maximum benefit to you, they will ensure that your exercise prescription avoids injury and if you are ever sore – they’ll know exactly how to fix you! As our Classes are instructed by Physiotherapists they are claimable under Private Health Insurance, which means added savings for you!
Lissandra Larobina, Click Here for Bio.
Kenneth Elias, Click Here for Bio.
Sylvie Kassab, Click Here for Bio.
Feel free to bring a friend, classes are capped at 6 people to ensure everyone gets the care and attention they need. We can also offer private classes for just yourself or a group of friends at a day/time that suits you. Please call the practice to discuss pricing options for private classes.
The current offering is as follows:
- Pilates Reformer, Trapeze Equipment Class (45mins): Utilising a combination of equipment and mat work, you will be exposed to a variety of exercises as part of a group training regime. This class will see you improving your core strength, overall flexibility, prevention of Back/Neck pain and give you a great work out! Get ready to burn those calories…Beginner – Intermediate Classes available
- Pilates Pregnancy – Reformer/Mat (45mins): The benefits of Pilates for a Pregnant woman are phenomenal. Pilates strengthens your deep abdominals pelvis, back and pelvic floor muscles without placing undue strain on your other joints. It is a low impact exercise and safely targets the key areas of the body that can cause discomfort in Pregnancy, preparing your body for the birth of your baby and promoting a speedier recovery afterwards. It is also proven to help prevent Diastasis Recti, the splitting of the abdominal muscles. Beginner – Intermediate Classes available.
- Pilates Post-natal – Reformer/Mat (45mins): Post Natal Pilates aims to get your pelvis and core strengthened back to pre-baby conditions. This class will help prevent back, hip and shoulder pain which is so common with mums with small babies. The lifting, carrying and breast feeding can all take a toll on our bodies and it is important to keep the core areas strong and flexible in order to avoid injury. Happy Mamma Happy Bubba! Beginner – Intermediate Classes available.
- Pilates Mat-Work (45mins): This Pilates class is performed solely on the Mat with a variety of floor work to get your heart racing. Instructor will customize your experience according to your skill level and work with you to ensure you achieve your goals.
- Yoga – Improved Posture & Relaxation (45mins): This is a Yoga class for all levels. You will find your posture improving and your core areas strengthened whilst achieving a gentle work out. Meditation and relaxation will also be a feature of this class. You will go home feeling refreshed and revitalized.
- Private One-on-One Classes (30mins): Want all the attention on you? You deserve it! Pilates is a specialized exercise and takes time and care to develop the advanced skills everyone looks for. Choose a time or day that suits you and pay as you come! Beginner – Advanced levels welcome.
If you would prefer to do one on one Private Pilates Classes with our Physiotherapists we offer 30 minute sessions which can be booked at a time that is convenient for you. We can also arrange Private Classes for two or more clients at a time that is convenient for you. Private Health Insurance can also be used to cover the cost of these sessions. Please see below for price list.
- 1 Client = $90 (30 mins)
- 2 = $50 each (30 mins)
- 3+ = $42 each (45 mins)
Term 4 2017, October 7th – December 16th. Classes for TERM 4 are now FULL. We will be holding a Summer Express Program between 4th January 2018 – 24th January 2018, the dates and prices for this is below. All classes will be Beginner-Intermediate level and utilize the Reformers, Mats and Trapeze.
You may pre-register for Term 1 2018 by contacting us and placing your name down on the wait list. Once the Term 1 2018 timetable is available we will send you a timetable and registration form.
- Thursday 4th January 2018 6PM (Lissandra)
- Saturday 6th January 7.40AM (Lissandra)
- Thursday 11th January 6PM (Lissandra)
- Saturday 13th January 7.40AM (Lissandra)
- Thursday 18th January 6PM (Lissandra)
- Saturday 20th January 7.40AM (Lissandra)
- Monday 22nd January 6PM (Ken)
- Wednesday 24th January (Ken)
Prices for Summer Express Program:
- Up to 4 Classes = $148 total ($37/class)
- Up to 8 Classes = $272 total ($34/class)
Private Health Insurance can be used to cover the cost of your Pilates Classes, please check with your provider to ensure that you have these benefits. To register for Summer Express Program please call 8068 6776 or email email@example.com
Our Pilates classes can be covered by Private Health Insurance. You must check with your provider to confirm that your level of cover includes Pilates. An initial assessment is compulsory. One of our Physio’s must assess you for injuries and weaknesses in order to enhance your Pilates class experience and help you reach your goals. Initial Pilates assessment is 30 minutes and costs $50 and is also covered by private health insurance. You may choose to do more than one class per week, once your 9 class pass is exhausted you may purchase another one. Term Class passes expire at the end of each term.
|Class||9 Class Pass – Term 4||Early Bird Prices|
|Pilates Reformer, Trapeze Equipment (45 mins)||$342||$324.90|
|Pilates for Pregnancy (45 mins)||$342||$324.90|
|Pilates for Post-natal (45 mins)||$342||$324.90|
|Pilates Mat-Work (45 mins) 10 classes||$250||$237.50|
|Yoga – Improve Posture & Relaxation (45 mins) 10 classes||$250||$237.50|
You may register for classes by calling 80686776 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, you may also fill in the online form below. Our receptionist will provide you with a registration form. Upon completion of your registration form you will be sent an invoice which you may choose to pay by direct deposit, credit card, over the phone - or at the counter before the start of classes.
Please fill below form to register.