Third Party Claims

Third Party Compensation Claims

Your qualified  physiotherapist for car accidents / insurance claims

If you are suffering from pain after a motor vehicle accident  the first thing to do is to see your GP at your earliest convenience. If your  injury is related to work or an insurance claim you will need to see your GP  who can start the process of referral to us and obtaining your claim number.

Obviously some injuries are instant but it’s worth  remembering that whiplash type injuries will often take a while to fully  manifest themselves. The body often goes into hyper-protection mode as a safety  measure after a traumatic incident. Once this period wears off, the pain will most likely start to become evident.

It is our job as a physiotherapy provider, to help assist you with pain management, help your body repair and get you back in fine form as soon as possible. Our physiotherapist  will explain your injury and  what we can do to help you.